Wilson & Wilson CPAs has a full-time position available for a CPA or CPA candidate. Successful applicants will demonstrate an ability to work on a variety of firm engagements with a primary emphasis on accounting services, financial statement preparation, auditing, and tax return preparation. Some travel required. Overtime is required at certain times of the year. Must be detail oriented and motivated to excel. Opportunity for advancement available. Salary is commensurate with experience plus a full benefits package.
Desired education and professional experience:
- Working toward obtaining Certified Public Accountant designation.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance economics.
- Experience in public accounting or related fields is desirable.
- Preparation of corporate, partnership, non-profit, and individual tax returns.
- Work on engagement team for audit, review and compilation engagements.
To apply, submit your resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or bring it to:
Wilson & Wilson CPAs, 344 Minnie Street, Fairbanks. No phone calls. EOE.