Wilson & Wilson CPAs, Inc. is looking for a full-time or part-time experienced bookkeeper to assist in managing our clients’ day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills, and accuracy are important qualifications for this position. Good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly is essential. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, reliable, and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
- Perform monthly bookkeeping functions utilizing QuickBooks software for diverse client base.
- Reconciliation of accounts to balance and maintain accurate ledgers.
- Process client payroll and payment of payroll taxes.
- Prepare bank deposits and pay vendor invoices.
- Prepare quarterly payroll reports for IRS and State of Alaska.
- Prepare annual payroll forms.
- Client errands.
- Proficient skills in and knowledge in QuickBooks, Microsoft applications and working on an internal network. Other accounting programs are a plus.
- Bookkeeping experience including a working knowledge of G/L, B/S, P&L, A/R, A/P.
- Must be able to maintain client and firm confidentiality.
- General office experience.
- Written, oral communication, and organizational skills necessary.
- Ability to organize time effectively, meet deadlines, and stay on budget.
- Valid driver’s license, required.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Prior experience with an accounting/bookkeeping firm.
- Experience in services related to payroll such as writing checks and submitting payroll taxes.
Schedule & Compensation:
Full-time schedule is Mon-Fri with occasional weekends and overtime as needed. Salary is DOE plus full benefits package. Please submit a cover letter, resume, letters of reference and Wilson & Wilson CPAs application.
Benefits, full-time, D.O.E.
Apply in person or by email at email@example.com.